October 6, 2009

Buy, Spend, Lend, Broke?

Hello NYC, and the Rest Of the world ; ). Doing a Quick Mini- Blog Just to say hello. I wanted to share with you Something that I'm Really Passionate about. HAND BAGS ! i am not a rich for and I'm from it. i barely get by since unfortunately i am currently UNEMPLOYED
(If you know anything HIT ME UP I'M DESPERATE !!)
But i do have dreams and Hopefully Going to College Pays Off !
ANY WHO, Amongst all the things i Love in this world HAND BAGS are a little something i really love. i can have a bag and not wear it. Just Owning it is an HONOR. i can have them and just look at them. They are like a piece of ART
Here are some of the bags i OWN. you might find them horrible but i personally love them.
This Bag i got like 4 years ago. I got it at the Cheap Store Joyce Leslie.
I AUTOMATICALLY FELL IN LOVE !
It has the Perfect Pockets and The interior is Leopard Print ! How HOT !
This Messenger Bag i got at GOODWILL duh like always ! Its So Cute !I absolutely love it !! It's Comfy only thing is My jeans stain the back =(Compare and Contrast!
This is my Balenciaga Bag you can OBVIOUSLY tell it isn't a Real Balenciaga. But my friend does own one i had a picture of it but unfortunately i lost it. It's light Brown & it belongs to my friend Lizbeth, but I'm holding it Hostage for now. Although mine isn't real, i still love it. its color is what i like Best its like DARK CHOCOLATE !
YUM!
LASTLY I AM GOING TO SPEAK ABOUT MY DREAM BAG!
This Gorgeous BAG is what all my Dreams are MADE OF ! Its beautifully. I WANT IT SO BAD!!
i mean look at how beautiful it looks.
EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS PERFECT!
CLASSY & ELEGANT. nothing extravagant !

This Tiny Little Thing is my FAKE Chanel Bag ! Elle oh Elle
i got it as a Christmas Present From a Dear Friend.
its cute small and perfect for a Party.
Lastly this is a picture of CHANEL on a recession! someone Tweeted this and i Found it Hilarious!
I'M THINKING ABOUT SERIOUSLY TRYING THIS!!




till Next Time
XOXO

SMILLZZ ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Bitches <3